Since the beginning of writing, it has been the most useful element to communicate in the distance, in time, etc. through letters, essays, papers, newspapers, etc. In my own case I have hardly ever wrote a letter. But I used to write a lot when I was at high school. In any copybook and I not mean writing the information of the class, but all kind of things, most what I felt. It was quite easy for me writing about those kinds of things, maybe because they were just for me. Writing helped me to clarify my mind, to order my thoughts. However, I do not do so anymore, because some things like time or the fatigue of the day and specially because of having lots of others thing to do. 
Of course it does not mean that I do not write at all. I have to write these blogs… that I really hate to do. I cannot
find out other such a stressing thing than writing by obligation having even an amount of words to write. Even more when we have to include our personal opinion of things or personal things like stories, feelings and others. I mean NOBODY should oblige us to write personal things, that is why they have that name.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario