Did you meet the man of whom everybody is talking about? I want to know more about him. Yes!, exactly that one, the one with the fantastic ultraviolet hat.
I am asking you because people disagree in their opinions; while some ones say that he was an intolerable, unconscious, irresponsible and distasteful person hard to interact with, others affirm that the man with the fantastic ultraviolet hat was a beautiful, helpful, amiable, dynamic and democratic person. Some of these last even say that he had superpowers. In both cases the story tells us something about a submarine, antibiotics and that the man with the fantastic ultraviolet hat disappeared mysteriously a twelve-month ago.
I have been very confused all this time wondering myself about that man with the striking (maybe some people could say inappropriate) fantastic ultraviolet hat. Lately I have heard that the hat was also special. Besides of very comfortable, it looked incredibly awesome too and sometimes it could change color being since monochromatic until tricolor, and when he threw the hat to the air, it started to get far away making even transoceanic trips and coming back again as a boomerang.
In that moment I thought that my confusion just couldn’t be bigger, but I was wrong. As I continued asking for testimony around a fortnight ago an ex-teacher of an important school of here gave me a monologue a little bit nervous, about how the man with the fantastic ultraviolet hat was a childlike, nonsense and nonexistent person; and that all the story was an illogical invention.
When she finished I had to reflect about it and after some days I made a deduction and it is that I have to acknowledge that my obstinacy will continue making me research about the man with the fantastic ultraviolet hat.
So, coming back to the question, did you meet the man of whom everybody is talking about?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario