lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

My haunted house

There are too many things that can scare us, especially when we were kids. Being kids we didn’t need to somebody tells us a story or to see anything weird. We just needed to see an empty house close the neighbourhood and our imagination could create a completely world of monster and pretty soon the building became into “the haunted house”.

When I was a kid there was an empty house in the street. The owners had moved recently, but we didn’t care of that. It took us no more than two weeks to convert the empty house into a scary house full of ghost. In our imagination it was the most haunted house of all. “If you go there, a ghost can appear in the window.” used to say a child. “I heard weird sounds from there the other night” said his brother. “Those are lies” my young brother always said that because he loves scary things, but then the other kids asked him to go and knock the door. “I bet you don’t dare to go there”. “I will do it” that was always my brother’s answer. Then he stood up and went to the house. He being a little kid full of scare never retracted of doing something like this, but anyway he never knocked the door because never missed a child who screamed “I saw something in there. Run away!” and everybody ran to anywhere.

We were around 7 to 11 years old and in summer night when we had plenty of free time we used to create scare thing and tell stories to scare each other and always encouraging, of course, to go into the haunted house.

“There are bats, ghost, and zombies.” “Yes, because a person died there, and the corpus in the garden” “sure, that is way the family moved out of the house.” the gang imagined things of every kind. I have always had a good imagination, but I was completely scared with the things that they said, so I never said anything.

The consequences of this appeared in my dreams, which always have been really weird. One thing that I always remember about that it is to dream with vampires. I remember that perfectly, vampires running behind me to bite me. I used to dream with this since I was around 4 or 5 (I remember since that age at least). In the beginning was scared, but then I gained confidence to fight against them. I always could found the plan to make them be in the outdoor at down time, (every night it were more complicated plans); that was the only way to make them disappear. Unfortunately they used to appear the next night and so on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario