domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Winter Vacations

We came back to class just one week ago and after this newly spent vacations were a great time. I spent the days with my family in Chillán. During these I did a lot of things and one of them which is really important is to sleep. Of course, I not only slept. But also I hanged out with my friends, who I hadn't seen too much time ago.

These were two important weeks in what I knew some news about my friends that I hadn't seen, such as people who are in a relationship, who broke up. What about the people who is studying or working and things like that.

Also I could do things that I couldn't do during the first semester like watch some films (in english of course), go to parties, eat a lot, etc.

But there are things I couldn't do as well, whether because I didn't have time or because there was no moment, such as see a friend who is pregnant, she is already eight month and I just knew three weeks ago. The truth is that this piece of news surprised me too much, but the life is like that.
Another thing I hadn't time to do as well was travelling to Rancagua to visit my mother. That is why I went this weekend.
One thing to what I had time and also is really important too is go to the church. During the last couple of month of the first semester I couldn't go there because I had much to study. I was missing to go there. I think it is a place like no other. I always have a nice time when I go to the church. There I can meet my friends, ex classmates, and meet new people as well.

Maybe these newly spent holly days were a short time, but they were necessary and I am grateful for them. I relaxed, rested and filled of energy myself for this new semester.

Of course, these were wasted weeks for studying, but if it weren't like that, it hadn't been vacations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario