miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

live in a weird house

Most of us can say we live in a big, small, nice, ugly, old, new, two floors house, but no one can say live in a weird house like this.

Carol is the owner of this very special house. She is an artist and she decorated the house with her own style. "Usually when people see my house they say: 'hey! look these. Is a really weird house.' or 'Is these a house?? it's look like a shoe' or things like that but I'm very happy with my house because it's creative and different from others. When I thougth in build this house I remember the story for kids which a family lives in a big shoe and when I was a child I used to dream living in a house like that. And here we are now!" she said. But even when the house has form of shoe the interior is perfectly normal. Actually has very nice rooms.
Carol's family has a normal life in the house. Kids love the house too because everyone payd atention on these.
But in the beginin people don't believe where Carol's family lives. they say "Are you kidding me? How can you live in a shoe?" but when see pictures or go to see the house they say: "This is incredible. It's a shoe"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario