miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

Dating someone


When the people are meeting each other usually they have dates. Couple go to the cinema, restuarants, parks, coffees, go for a walk, etc. to have a good time together and be romantics, nice,to share with each other and things like that.

To go to a date the woman always take care of every detail with the clothe, make up, hair, etc. to look most wonderful posible for her handsome boyfriend. But even when the man doesn't care too much, they look great anyway (some of them, not all of them).

I think the first date is the most important because if this goes bad could be the couple don't go out together again, but if the date goes well probably they will have more dates and in the end they become girlfriend and boyfriend.

I think in the first date must pay the man to demonstrate he is a gentleman (or seem if he isn't) but at the next time I think must to pay who is inviting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario